Octatrack Preset for Pacer
A description of preset C5 for the Elektron Octatrack.
For this preset to work as designed, you should have Pacer configured to transmit to the Octatrack’s ‘Auto-channel’. The easiest way to accomplish this is to set Pacer’s Global Channel to the one your OT uses as the Auto-channel. By default, the Octatrack uses channel 11.
- Press the [Preset] Stomp Switch.
- Turn the Data Encoder to select ‘GLBL’ (Global menu), then press the Encoder Button.
- The display should say ‘G_CH’, press the encoder button.
- Turn the Data Encoder to select the channel which your Octatrack uses as the Auto channel (default=11).
- Press the Encoder Button.
- Press the ‘Preset’ Stomp Switch.
Preset C5 – Elektron Octatrack Pickup Machine
- Switch A: Track Preset
- Switch B: Transport Preset
- Switch C: Previous Preset
- Switch D: Next Preset
- Switch 1: Pickup Record Combo
- Switch 2: Pickup Play
- Switch 3: Mute Track
- Switch 4: Loop Direction
- Switch 5: Previous Track
- Switch 6: Next Track
- FS1: Pickup Record AB
- FS2: Pickup Record CD
- FS3: Pickup Record Src3
- FS4: Cue Track
- EXP1: Track Volume
- EXP2: Track Pitch 3