MacOS Big Sur (11) Compatibility
Nektar software has been tested and is known to be compatible with MacOS 11 Big Sur. When you run some Nektar installers you may encounter the following warning:
If you encounter this error message, simply right-click on the installer and select ‘Open’, you will encounter a similar message but you will be given the option to open the installer anyway. Just click the ‘Open’ button, as shown below.
If your DAW applications are not allowed to monitor your QWERTY keyboard, in the Security and Privacy settings under System Preferences, Nektar products will not be able to communicate with Nektarine.
If you find that your Panorama T-series controller is not able to communicate with Nektarine, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select ‘System Preferences’.
- In System Preferences click on ‘Security and Privacy’. (Image 1)
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- Select the ‘Input Monitoring’ category, in the list on the left.
- Click the lock icon at the bottom of the window and enter your password, when prompted.
- Check the boxes for each of the DAWs, with which you plan to us Nektarine. (Image 2)
- Click the lock icon again.
The next time you start those DAWs, Nektarine will be able to communicate with your Nektar controller.