The latest firmware for Panorama T4 & T6 is included in the package you download from our MY ACCOUNT tab. If you haven’t yet registered your Panorama T4/T6, go to www.nektartech.com/registration and start the process, by first setting up an account.
Once the process has been completed, a zip file containing both firmware and, if applicable, a Nektar DAW integration installer is available for download.
The zip file also includes a PDF user and setup guide which covers the firmware update process.
If you just need a quick recap of the process, here it is, listed below.
- Connect Panorama T4/T6 to your computer via USB.
- With Panorama T4/T6 switched off, press and hold [fader button 9]+[Shift] while switching the unit on. The two buttons are next to each other and the display will be white when the unit is on.
- Locate the downloaded package that this guide came with and make sure it’s unzipped. The nkupdate app is in the “Firmware” folder (on MacOS it’s a dmg file).
- Launch the nkupdate application. Once launched, it should look like the image.
- If the ‘Load File’ button is grayed out, close nkupdate and launch it again.
- Follow the nkupdate on-screen instructions to load and update Panorama T4/T6’s firmware. The firmware file should be selecteable after clicking the [Load File] button.
- Once the update process is complete, switch Panorama T4/T6 off and on again.